Blog Background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cute Tray!

I bought a really cute tray from Big Lots a while back. It was only eight bucks and went along with the color scheme in the Master Bedroom, so I picked it up! When I unpacked it last week and put it on the dresser, I invisioned a few candles and pretty accessories sitting on it.
Upon my husband's arrival at home, he said, "Is this for all our junk?" I replied, "Yes." I didn't think telling him that I bought a tray that I didn't really know what I was going to do with yet would go over well. Well, I should have...because after a short time, it looked like this:


I think he approves!! :) So much for those pretty candles and accessories...

3 comments:

  1. Your husband seems to be alot like mine! Junk Junk Everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husbands, gotta love them......I think!

    ReplyDelete

Followers